A New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer With Your Best Interests at Heart
Larry M. Pollack Esq.777 Passaic Avenue, 5th Floor
Clifton, NJ 07012
Communication CenterPhone: (973) 779-4477
Fax: (973) 779-0055
Web Site: http://www.northjerseyinjury.com, https://larrypollack.com
Larry M. Pollack, Esq. is a New Jersey workers compensation with the experience necessary to help you with your New Jersey workers compensation, motor vehicle or premises liability injury case.
“At my firm, clients work directly with me to insure their utmost satisfaction. Clients and their cases are never passed off to secretaries, paralegals, or inexperienced attorneys. I am extremely available and accessible to clients and potential clients, and I never charge for a consultation fee. Most of my cases are handled on a contingent fee basis. Walk-in consultations with both new and existing clients are welcome.”
If you are in need of a caring and highly competent New Jersey injury attorney to handle your claim for damages, contact Larry M. Pollack, a New Jersey personal injury lawyer who will help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Areas Of Practice:
- Insurance Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Traffic Violations
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- The University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan J.D.
- Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, 1984 B.A.
- Honors: Cum Laude
Honors and Awards:
- Book Award for Excellence in Torts, Lawyers Cooperative Publishing Co., 1985
- ABA Annual Tort Law Essay Contest National Winner, 1988
- University of Michigan Law School Journal of Law Reform, 1985 – 1987 Associate Editor
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, 1987 – Present
- Passaic County Bar Association, 1987 – Present
- Completion, New jersey Workers Compensation American Inn of court, 2001-2003term.
- International Association of Jewish Lawyers & Jurists
Past Employment Positions:
- Shanley & Fisher, Associate, 1987 – 1989
- Pollack & Pollack PC, Partner, 1989 – 1995
- Born 1962, Passaic, New Jersey, United States of America
- Married, with three children